Hello everyone! My Living Well With SIBO Journey: 5-Week Challenge ends today.
Before we end the 5-Week Challenge, I want to give you a quick recap of the topics that we’ve covered during Week 5: Lifestyle:
- Overview of the fifth Key Pillar to Health
- 7 reasons why you should move your body
- The importance of moving and finding the right exercise for better health
- Choosing a lifestyle that supports health, not hinders it
- The role sleep plays on our recovery and tips on improving your sleep
- Importance of having meaningful connections
- Dealing with work and other commitments when you have SIBO
To know more about the fifth Key Pillar to Health, watch the following videos from my SIBO Coaching Program:
Recap of the 5-Week Challenge
Here’s a recap of my Living Well with SIBO Journey: 5-Week Challenge
- Week 1: Awareness – How important Awareness is in transforming our health
- Week 2: Treatment – Getting tested for SIBO and the different treatment options
- Week 3: Nutrition – Expanding your nutrition, SIBO diet protocols, food intolerances, diversity of foods and seasonality of foods
- Week 4: Mindset – Having a positive mindset, key ingredients for resilience, managing the emotional aspect of a SIBO diagnosis and surviving setbacks
- Week 5: Lifestyle – Choosing a lifestyle that supports your health and the importance of moving your body
Thank you all for joining my 5-Week Challenge. I hope that by sharing tips and resources about the 5 Key Pillars to Health, you are now ready to take control of your own health and make more informed decisions when it comes to overcoming SIBO.
As you continue to live well with SIBO, you might need extra support to ensure you’re on track with your health transformation. Don’t hesitate to book a 1-on-1 coaching session with me here. I will leave you with practical tips and suggestions that you may want to implement straight away.